Last week my mother-in-law had mentioned to my husband that she'd like to go up to Pittsburgh to see Heinz Field and the North Shore sometime after seeing the pictures I took recently. It just so happens that they are having their annual Rib Fest going on there this weekend, so Thursday evening we took her and my father-in-law up to see the Great Hall at Heinz Field since they'd never seen it before. It was quite hot 'n humid that day but we had a nice time together showing them around and spending some time together that evening....
A Pirates baseball game was going on over at PNC Park, and my father-in-law was hoping we could see that as well since the game had just finished, but no such luck....
We had dinner at Jerome Bettis' Grille next to Heinz Field. The prices are reasonable and the burgers and fries are very good...
We had a nice time together and I hope do something like that again sometime with my mother-in-law and father-in-law. I'll be back with pics of our day in Amish Country from earlier today....












0 comments:
Post a Comment