Today I made another crockpot favorite of ours, Creamed Chicken & Noodles. This is a super simple recipe that uses just a few ingredients and we love it....
CREAMED CHICKEN & NOODLES
2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breastssalt & pepper
2 cans (10.5 oz. each) cream of chicken soup
14 oz. can chicken broth
16 oz. pkg. thick, wide-noodles, cooked (I use the kind made by the Amish)
Put chicken breasts in 3-quart crockpot. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken. Spread cream of chicken soup over top. Cook on high 1/2 hour; then turn down to low for 6 hours. Shred chicken with fork. Stir in chicken broth and cooked noodles. Cook additional 1/2 hour or until heated through. I add the chicken broth while the noodles are boiling and crank the crockpot back up to high to speed the heating-through process along.
Serve with a side of veggies like carrots or steamed broccoli/caulifower/carrots or whatever you like.
Hope you enjoy and thanks for stoppin' by. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment