Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Thank You Craft Critique & K&Co.! :)

Severe thunderstorms are moving in to our area right now but I want to share something with you all real quick.....  Lookie at what just showed up on my front porch...



The Craft Critique blog had a bunch of drawings for kids' craft kits awhile back and I was one of the winners! I've never won anything from a blog before, so this is a first. My daughter is really into American Girl these days so these are hers. I told her she could have them all. She's so excited!  :) I had totally forgotten all about winning the American Girl craft kits, so this was a pleasant "unexpected" surprise to say the least. There's a whole pad for making cards that comes with the cards, envelopes, stickers, etc., a Stamp & Clip kit, Wrap & Roll Bracelets kit for making bracelets out of paper beads that you roll yourself, and a Funky Felt Pins kit. Lots of cute stuff to make here for sure and I look forward to helping B. create some fun projects.

Thank you so much, Craft Critique & K&Co., for brightening our day today. :)

0 comments: