A hodge podge of some of my crafting and cooking endeavors along with tidbits of everyday life.....
Saturday, December 24, 2011
Merry Christmas Eve!
Merry Christmas everyone! :^)
I am still sooooo behind on my Dec Daily - 2-1/2 wks. No chance of getting caught up this week. I have been super busy with having two birthday parties for B. who just turned 10 - a family party on her birthday and a small friends party the day after. Yesterday, I took her to get her ears pierced. She's been asking for awhile now and so needless to say she was sooo happy when I told her we were going to Claire's to get her ears pierced. Between that and getting Julie (American Girl) for her birthday, she has been the happiest little girl these past few days. And now it's Christmas Eve and we're looking forward to spending time with family, having some wedding soup up at my mother and father-in-law's later this afternoon, going to church this evening and going to my sister-in-law's afterwards. Just wanted to post real quickly to wish you all a wonderful Christmas. I need to sneak off into the bedroom and get the last few gifts wrapped for B. while she's preoccupied with her Wii Christmas game. I got her a small die cutting machine - a pink Sizzix Sidekick, a cute girly alphabet set (the Curlz font), a bunch of other dies and a cute bag to put it all in. Plus she can use the Sizzlet dies that I already have in my stash too if she wants. This will be from Mommy and Daddy. Don't know what Santa is bringing her since he hasn't been here yet. ;) We've been tracking Santa on Norad since we got up this morning. Lots of excitement in this house today to say the least....
Here's a cute little cupcake ornament that B. made for me in school...
So cute! I hung it on the gingerbread man tree in our dining room.
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment