Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Two Days of Dec Daily



Since my SD card wouldn't let me take anymore pictures yesterday morning when I was out and about because it needed reformatted, I only got two pictures last night while we were watching Christmas movies on TV. But nothing really happened yesterday anyway. I try to put at least one positive thing each day in my December Daily since sometimes the holidays can be hard for me....



We had a busier day today and so I got more pictures than yesterday. One of them was me mailing out the last four Christmas cards that I had to wait to get addresses for....



When I pulled up to the mailbox, there wasn't anyone behind me. I had to put stamps on two of the cards real quick and I snapped a picture very quickly as I was putting them in the mailbox. Hey, when you don't have the most exciting life and you're doing a December Daily, you gotta get a little creative with the daily pictures. lol! Where did the woman in the van come from that drove around me and was she really honking her horn at me?? lol! B. seemed to think that she was. I think the older I get, the less I care about what other people think. I'm documenting our holiday season and traditions for my family and future family and if I feel like snapping a picture in the oddest of places, well then that's just me and so be it... I have to say I'm getting a few good laughs and having a lot of fun with the whole process of creating this album for my family...

Have a good night and thanks for stoppin' by...




0 comments: