Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Just Married Scrapbook Layout

 I've been sitting here watching CNN all morning reporting about the Boston bombings. Unbelievable. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims and their families.

Needless to say, I have not been to the gym today (yet). But plan to go later. Yesterday was a gorgeous, 80 degree summer-like day. I picked my nephew up so he could come play with B. and the neighbor kids up here for a couple of hours before his soccer practice. And they had a lot of fun playing outside together.  Today, however, the weather is not so nice. It's been raining and windy all day but still warm enough to have some of the windows open.

Here's another wedding layout that I scrapbooked last night.....





Supplies used: DCWV Lemon Flower stack, pearlescent white cardstock background is from the DCWV La Creme cardstock stack, Martha Stewart monarch butterfly punches, diamond Stickles, Jolees half pearls, silver glittered chipboard Thickers, stickers from a Deja Views sticker tablet that I got at Big Lots a long time ago, Making Memories journaling sticker, gray Slick Writer from the Amy Tangerine Slick Writers marker set, corner chomper corner rounder, frayed burlap distress ink, Tim Holtz design ruler and paper piercer for stitching, DMC embroidery floss, various adhesives, sketch inspiration from a Scrapbook Generation sketch book. 

Thanks for taking a look-see and I'll be back with more wedding layouts since I'm on a roll now. lol!







0 comments: