Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Cardio Workout Playlist


Today's elliptical workout summary...



feet climbed:






Just sitting here in the family room downstairs with my husband and B. waiting for this thunderstorm to roll on through. Yep, spring is officially here. It was about 80 degrees today and yesterday. And we're supposed to get more thunderstorms tomorrow. We celebrated our niece's 13th birthday earlier this evening. Her birthday was actually last week, but they didn't do the family celebration until today. Owls are the new trend with the young girls and she absolutely loves them. And so she got a pair of dangly, sparkly owl earrings from us, along with a pair of Eiffel Tower dangly earrings and an iTunes card. Her other aunt and uncle got her a cute owl necklace. Even B. has started liking owls and wanted earrings of her own when we got her cousin's. So since Claire's has a buy 2 get 1 free deal, B. got blue owls with sparkly blue eyes. I don't mind owls as long as they are the cute kind. And these are cute.

Anyway, I thought I'd post here quickly what's on my cardio workout playlist....The songs that keep me motivated to keep going and make my workouts go by a little quicker... Not in any particular order since I use the Shuffle mode....

Lady Gaga - Poker Face
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Lady Gaga - Just Dance
Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory
Lady Gaga & Beyonce - Telephone

(can you tell I love Lady Gaga?? lol!)

Ke$ha - Crazy Beautiful Life
Rockstarr - Taio Cruz & Ludacris - Break Your Heart
Gretchen Wilson - Here For The Party
Katy Perry - Hot 'n Cold
Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
Katy Perry - Part of Me
LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
Kelly Clarkson - Stronger
Ke$ha - Tik Tok
Ke$ha - We R Who We R


Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe - <3 this song! One of my faves.

Pink - Raise Your Glass

Katy Perry & Snoop Dogg - California Girls

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (feat. Wanz) - THRIFT SHOP.....  "I’m gonna pop some tags, only got twenty dollars in my pocket / I’m, I’m, I’m hunting, looking for a come up, this is _______ awesome."

.....such a cool song, and I have the "clean" version. lol!

Will.i.am & Britney Spears - SCREAM & SHOUT - great workout song. <3

and then there's a few other slower songs on my playlist, but the ones above are my favorites.

Have a good evening....





0 comments: