As I was going through my cookbook where I keep my written tried-and-true recipes this morning looking for a crockpot chicken recipe to make today, I came across "One-Pot Pork Chop Supper". Apparently, I had already made this recipe back in November around Thanksgiving and had completely forgotten all about it. The recipe that I just tried the other day is from my new Gooseberry Patch cookbook and is almost the same. Go figure! lol! This other version is just slightly different and uses about 1/2 of all the ingredients as the other recipe. It's great for someone with a smaller family or if you don't want so many leftovers. Either version is good depending upon how many people you are cooking for...
ONE-POT PORK CHOP SUPPER
VERSION 2
4-6 boneless pork chops
1 can tomato soup
1/2 c. water
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. oregano
about 7 med. potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
about 1/2 bag of baby carrots
In a large, deep skillet, brown pork chops in hot olive oil. Drain grease. Return pork chops to pan.
Mix together soup, water, Worcestershire, salt and oregano. Pour over pork chops. Add potatoes and carrots.
Cover with tight-fitting lid and simmer on medium for about 50 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Hope you enjoy and that you have a terrific Tuesday! :) I'm hoping to get a little scrapbooking in today. I haven't done anything crafty since I made that baby mini album a few weeks back. I'm itchin' to get started on the heritage scrapbook that my mother-in-law asked me to do and have already bought a few things for it. I decided to go with the new Timepiece papers from Bo Bunny and went ahead and ordered a couple paper collections (one set for my mother-in-law's album and one set for me) and some of the matching cardstock stickers, etc. last night because they've been selling out the Timepiece collection everywhere online. It seems to be pretty popular. I love all the clocks in that collection and it's perfect for a project like this. I also picked up the MainStreet DCWV stack over the weekend 50% off plus an additional 25% and ordered the Heritage Cricut cartridge. I figured I better get the cartridge now while it's still affordable before the prices go up 40% more like they said they're going to. So hopefully this will be enough to make the album with. I'm not sure how many pictures, documents, etc. I'm supposed to scrapbook since I haven't gotten them yet. But like I said, I'm gettin' anxious! lol!
Thanks for stoppin' by...



0 comments:
Post a Comment