Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Some Random Dec Daily Foundation Pages



I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. I'm feeling thankful for family, new beginnings, a happy marriage, a beautiful daughter, our health, our home, and did I mention family?

B. spent the whole afternoon up at her grandparents while I ran errands, did a little Christmas shopping and picked up the house a bit today. My husband got the Christmas trees down from the attic and out from under the steps and set them all up so we can start decorating tomorrow. Of course, he had to replace a few strands of LED lights. Dang, those things are expensive. Hopefully, they last longer this time.

So anyway, here's some random foundation pages from my holiday album. Nothing inside the page protectors is adhered down yet and won't be until I have the photos. And some things may get moved or added.....













Totally lovin' the new Skyland Snowflake border punch from Martha Stewart...






Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stoppin' by! :)






0 comments: