So I thought it would be fun to take 11 photos today to scrapbook 11-11-11.
I ended up taking more than 11 since today was a busy day..... So far I have... B. mixing paper mache in her classroom this morning (a few of those plus one other one of her) The clock (big round one with hands) on the classroom wall saying 11:11 a.m. The homework dry erase board with today's homework and the date written on it 11-11-11 Yeah, I felt a bit like a dweeb taking a picture of the clock and of the homework board when I was helping the kids with their paper mache globes this morning. Try explaining that you're trying to take 11 pictures because today's 11-11-11. I didn't even get to the part about me being a scrapbooker. The other parents probably think I'm nuts. Hope I didn't embarrass my poor daughter and everyone was too busy to notice me snapping a picture of the clock and homework board. I tried to be nonchalant about it. lol! About 60 paper mache globes down the center of the classroom all drying. My lunch from Wendy's Screenshot of the TV while eating lunch (Days). I only watched half of it since I had to get back up to the school. The dogs sitting with my husband in his recliner watching TV. He took a much needed vacation day today. He's been feeling under-the-weather and has a terrible cough these past several days. Veteran's Day program at the school - B., my niece and neighbor are all in the choir together. It wasn't easy getting pictures of B. because they stuck her and the younger kids behind the older kids who had to get up and down to talk at the microphone. The boy scouts - including my next door neighbor (his mom asked me to please take a pic since she didn't have her camera). Pic of my father-in-law sitting up on the stage who served nine years in the Army National Reserve. Pic of our state senator giving a speech during the program. I doubt I'll be taking any more pics today. But I think this will turn out to be a pretty cool layout eventually. I'll probably scrapbook the Veteran's Day Program by itself though. And just pull a few pics from the program for the 11-11-11 one. Next year I'll try to remember to take 12 pictures on 12-12-12. | |
Hope you all have a great weekend! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment