Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Blueberry Pancake Kind of Mornin'


Got up on this gorgeous Saturday morning and made us some yummy blueberry pancakes and Jimmy Dean sausage....




Yum! We got the blueberries at Sam's fairly recently and I thought I better put them to good use and B. has been asking me to make pancakes. The Smash book has turned out to be a huge hit with B. She has been in a smashbooking frenzy since last night before dinner working on different pages in her book. I let her stay up late last night because she's so excited about it. And it was the first thing she wanted to do when she woke up this morning. She really enjoys it a lot and I don't think she will be bored (as we all know kids tend to get during the summer) - anytime soon.....


Awwww how sweet...




And that's just some of the ones she's done so far. She's working on a "what I want to save my money up for" page which will no doubt have an American Girl or two on it from one of her magazines. Too cute.

Well I hope you all have a fantabulous day. We have a graduation party to go to this afternoon over at the neighbors'.

'til next time...


0 comments: